Giving to the work of St Paul’s
Thank you for visiting our Online Giving page – we hope that you will consider supporting the life and work of St Paul’s Clifton with a donation.
All financial support makes a very important contribution to our church community enabling us to be a living presence in and for the people of our parishes.
We are proud of our inclusive identity and commitment and want to ensure, in every way that we can, that the life of the church is a welcoming and encouraging place for all.
Your donation will help us to:-
- provide warm and welcoming spaces in which people can gather
- support and resource all those who are part of the ministry of our churches
- develop our new creative digital church presence
- develop new expressions of our church life that are supportive, creative and formational for all who participate
- strengthen our involvement in our partnerships with local and national charities that extend compassion and promote justice
- share our invitation more widely through our publicity and communications
- make up for some of the revenue we have lost through the COVID pandemic
We seek to be founded in gift and grace, knowing that all we have, and all that we share is a gift from God. In this ‘economy of grace’ we in turn seek to share generously by fostering life and building community. Thank you for your support, and your friendship.